Friday, November 02, 2007

Day 2. 5 more days to go. zzz.

1 week of extended lessons finished and 2 more weeks to go. Not bad till now, homework are pretty fine.

Gonna be seeing Ms Chong the whole of next week. I shivered at that thought, wondering whether it's good or bad. Having almost 2 periods of maths every single day.

But well since it's Ms Chong who's teaching, i guess i will enjoy it.

A call yesterday brightened my day, even though it's night - time. I mean it literally. Nokia finally called to inform me that my phone is ready. It's been almost 2 to 3 weeks since i sent in for repair.

IT'S ABOUT TIME LAH!

The thought of having my phone back with me is indeed satisfying. Pei - ing me sleep everyday, being with me almost every moment every day.. That pearl white sexy body, with its salivating posture.

Ok im exagerating. I just miss my phone.

I'm blogging everyday for the sake of them, those 3 who im missing. Tsk.

Someone pei me go take phone please? =/

No comments: